Thursday, June 30, 2011

11 hours before D-DAY, 1 week before my future career begins!! :)

AHHHHHH lol, So one thing in tribute to LOST I just gotta do...


Im not really afraid or nervous about tomorrow, I firmly believe I can get the 12 needed points :) but just for fun sake, "I let the fear in, let it take over...let it do its thing...but only for 5 seconds...thats all I was going to give it...so I started to count...1...2...3...4...5..and then it was GONE.." - Jack from the pilot talking to Kate about fear.


Its my time now, OT students who have already passed don't have the knowledge I have gained...yet they passed on their first try...ITS MY TURN :). Lets do this and lets do it right. Take time, REALLY read the questions...understand what the key part is asking for in the answer. Breathe, afternoon 12pm it will all be over but for those four hours (8am-12pm), I want my brain to be working on all cylinders...I got this, this time, as they say..third time is the charm...:) and I will not believe anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment