Friday, June 24, 2011

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!

BRING IT ON BABY :)


I just took the NBCOT official test 6 for (god knows) 4th time? THANK GOD, I FINALLY PASSED IT...omg that took forever lol and its only the practice test. So yes, mission pass both practice NBCOT tests OFFICIALLY accomplished :). 


This is great news considering I am taking my exam in a week :). I hope and I pray (so much actually, you wouldn't believe) that knowing and understanding how to answer these practice test questions will help me answer the ACTUAL test questions much better. I think I am definitely getting a better understanding of HOW to answer the questions, it is all about reading what the question is TRULY asking and then applying that to the BEST answer :)


Tomorrow morning (aka saturday) I will make a plan for the remaining 5 days (I wont study much the day before) and make sure I am reviewing the important key points BECAUSE THIS IS IT BABY...coming down to the final home stretch :) 3RD TIME IS THE CHARM...ALL I NEED IS 12 POINTS..I CAN DO THIS..I HAVE TO DO THIS :)










No comments:

Post a Comment