Sunday, June 19, 2011

12 DAYS till supposed D-Day take 3 :P

Ok so lets break it down here.


The first time I took this test, I WAS NOT ready, I totally underestimated it, I assumed it would be a lot easier than it was and yeah it was not pretty


The second time I took the test (It was this prepared that I should have been for my first try), I understood the underlining concepts, and diseases a lot more but I still did not understand the concepts of what I was doing wrong!!


This third time, I have understood the DOMAINS of the test MUCH better, I have somewhat (not as much as I had wanted but its hard) changed my view of thinking...I am a lot less concrete now, I know I have to think each question as a treatment session of what the patient would do not me, as well as "yes A could be a good answer but wait B could be the best answer!"


In all honesty, I feel like this is really only my 2nd time taking this test TRULY being prepared for it, and this 2nd (or 3rd what ever what you want to think about it) time, should be IT. I feel like I can do it this time. In a way it is nerve wracking because yes the extra studying I have done might help me do 5% better BUT knowing how to figure out what question the domain is AND thinking OUTSIDE the box I feel will be the KEY. That is what will bring me to passing....


I got a 502 on test 7 after researching the answers but I have yet to pass test 6 and I WILL NOT take this test for the 3rd time UNTIL I PASS TEST 6...SO I have until Friday the 24th to decide if I am taking this test JULY 1ST. 


I THINK ITS TIME...I need to take this test and get this HUGE HURDLE OUT OF THE WAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment