Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Continued frustration

OK, the problem is the longer and longer I wait to take this exam the more self doubt starts to appear. Obviously I cannot take it until the 15th of june, but do I want to take it on the 18th as originally scheduled. Am I doing the right thing in how I am "studying" now. 

A girl, who I assumed I would definitely pass before only failed (her 2nd try) by 6 pts this time where as I failed by 12!! *(yes I would have felt worse if she passed her 2nd time, I know that is horrible of me!) How can this be...what am I not doing right...I know second guessing was my downfall and not being sure enough of my answers greatly affected my score but this 3rd time...I need to be FULLY confident going in...can I get there in 17 days?? I want this time to be it..I want to improve 12 pts and get this "drudgery" out of the way :). 

17 more days..thats is about 2 1/2 weeks. I need to figure out a game plan of how to INCREASE my confidence enough that I wont 2nd guess myself. 

Today this is how I feel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment